Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom.

threegirls

“Not all angels are from the other side of the veil.

Some of them we walk with and talk with—here, now, every day…

some of them gave birth to us.

Indeed heaven never seems closer than when we see the love of God manifested in the kindness and devotion of people so good and so pure that angelic is the only word that comes to mind.”Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

That's my mom! I love her!

This is what I wrote about my mom right after I placed little Clark:

“Mom was with me the entire time. She slept on a cot in my room. I have never felt closer to her. We experienced so much love and pain together. She not only had to deal with the loss of her grandson…but also the pain that her daughter was experiencing. Many times she came into my bed with me as I wept, and she cried with me.”

Thank you for being my angel when I needed you most! I will never forget that wonderful night with you!

momandclark

I love you!

1 comment:

  1. i love your mom too. isn't it great we got such good ones?

    ReplyDelete