What a sweet sweet baby. I just discovered your blog and I must say I will be coming back to read more. I have just started attending the LDS church and am always looking for and eager to hear others stories about faith, the ways Heavenly Father has blessed others and testimonies. I am so happy to have found your blog thank you so much for sharing your happy times and your hard times. Love
loves: my baby, the sun, cheerios and blueberries, full moons, running, farmers markets, vegetables, weddings, summer time, water, parents, reading, thanksgiving, gardens, being home, art, dark chocolate, being healthy, laying under the stars, packages and postcards, sleeping, tulips and peonies
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."
loves: brian!, my baby, the sun, cheerios and blueberries, full moons, running, farmers markets, vegetables, weddings, summer time, water, parents, reading, thanksgiving, gardens, being home, art, dark chocolate, peanut butter, oatmeal, being healthy, laying under the stars, packages and postcards, sleeping, tulips and peonies
what a cute laugh!! he's such a happy little guy! thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet sweet baby. I just discovered your blog and I must say I will be coming back to read more. I have just started attending the LDS church and am always looking for and eager to hear others stories about faith, the ways Heavenly Father has blessed others and testimonies. I am so happy to have found your blog thank you so much for sharing your happy times and your hard times.
ReplyDeleteLove