Clark turns 8 months!

Clark was sealed to his parents. I am so grateful to have been able to witness it. Wow! I've known since I signed the papers on January 2nd that it was final, but there's something about seeing a baby, an altar, and his parents all together that really seals (if you will) the deal.
Clark was perfectly delightful throughout the ceremony. He was smiley, engaging, and full of life.
Before the sealing, my mom and I spent several hours with Clark and his mom. I held him for hours and loved every minute. He was happy the entire time. Thank you, Heather, for letting me hold him for so long!
I love you, Clark!
It was really a great day! Thanks for the post!
ReplyDeletei love you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got to go, and that you got to hold him for so long. On a side note, your bangs looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteIt was a wonderful day! We were lucky to have you there.
ReplyDelete