I’m having a hard time deciding if I should feel horrible for having let October 2nd come and go without having written about Clark turning 9 months old. It’s not that I didn’t think of him. I did. I think about him constantly. I didn’t realize it was October 2nd, that he was 9 months old that day, and that for the first time since he was born, I would not write about him on that day.
I asked Brian if I should feel bad. He said that I shouldn’t because I wrote about him on the 26th. I asked him how he knew I had written on the 26th. He just did. He remembers numbers.
Maybe I won’t write every 2nd day of the month anymore. Maybe I’ll just write when I feel like it?
So happy! So cute!
Eating—he loves real food!
With his brother.
He’s about to crawl…but still scooting.
I love you, Clark!
Write when you feel like you want to write. I think the fact that you didn't write means you are healing and moving forward, not that when you don't write at all that you are healed but I just think you are moving forward with your life and that is a beautiful thing. He is a beautiful little boy. It's been 5 years for me and I still think of her often.
ReplyDelete