Thursday, October 8, 2009

A lovely surprise!

Last Thursday as I was finishing up a 4-day trip for work, I came off the airplane, and who was there to greet me? Brian! He's wonderful like that! (and his family is wonderful like that! In the midst of remodeling "our" house, they let him come to see me! Thank you Harris'...is that how you do that? You put an apostrophe at the end, when there is an 's'. I'm going to have to get used to that...it really doesn't make sense).

Brian and I spent a full 4.5 days together-- watching General Conference, eating at Cafe Rio (a must when you live out of town...or when you live in town), spending some good time with his brother, sister-in-law and darling niece, taking engagement photos, and enduring (for Brian) several wedding dress fittings. Can I just say that my dress is AMAZING! It truly is! Thank you Mom! Thank you Orva!

I'm grateful for surprises that come in 6'5'' packages!

2 comments: