We were at Costco. Mom wanted to try on some pants, but she didn't want to buy them, go into the bathroom, try them on, and then go return them if they weren't the perfect size. So, we went back to where they stock the paper towels and napkins. There was this small space where a stack of product should have been-- this is where my mom stood, changed quickly, and tried on the pants (and some shorts), while I tried to cover her and watch for people. I will say that it is a difficult task to remain inconspicuous while laughing...hard. But, I urged her along, which I would usually be too nervous to do...
Here's a picture:
Bravely done, Mom!
p.s. The pants were very cute and she bought them! She is so stylish!
funny! did she buy the pants?
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, that's hilarious! Your mom is awesome!
ReplyDeletei love this story!!
ReplyDelete