
I believe in miracles.
With all that has happened in my life in the last 9 months, it would be careless and unnatural for me to not believe in miracles. Through the small and huge things that have happened, God has shouted out His love and His reality to me.
I've recently started studying the Book of Mormon from the beginning again. Nephi saw many miracles and was such an important example of faith. He felt God's power.
"for the Lord knoweth all things from the beginning; wherefore he prepareth a way...
he hath all power..." (1 Nephi 9:6)
"And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men,
how is it that he cannot instruct me...?" (1 Nephi 17:5)
Having seen God's miracles, and having felt of His power, I have great faith in Him that He will instruct me. Do I apply to Social Work master programs? Do I consider dental hygiene? Do I stay in Salt Lake? Sky West? Do I move to Provo? Washington D.C.? So many questions. He knows!
Hi Lucy, my name is Nicole. I hope you dont mind that I am commenting on your blog! I saw it on Heather's. Im Luke's birthmom. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate this post. Especially the 1 Nephi 17:5 scripture. It was exactly what I needed when I read it the other day. You seem like an amazing and strong woman! I enjoy reading your posts. Keep them coming! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful and so are you! You are a miracle in my life!
ReplyDelete