Sunday, March 1, 2009

Superwoman!

One of my favorite parts of the day is doing yoga. I never thought I would like it like I do. These are my favorite things about yoga:
  • Being with my mom! (which has sadly ended now that I'm a UT resident again)

  • I can see my progress quickly and daily. It's very rewarding.
  • Physically, it makes me feel good as I am doing it AND afterward!

  • I'm pretty sure it does something productive for my little soul.

  • Most of all I feel like superwoman! After doing yoga in the morning, I feel like I can seriously do anything- reach the stars, run for miles, lift anything, and be anyone!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh- how fun that you're doing yoga too! I did it for the first time today after about a 3 month break (for race training) and i'm a bit sore. It feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE yoga! Where in UT are you doing it? I go to the sportsmall in Murray. There's an amazing instructor there named Kelli. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like it Lucy! Although I am surprised you are doing it. Maybe you tell me sometime what convinced you... Should we all try it at Sisters'?

    ReplyDelete