loves: my baby, the sun, cheerios and blueberries, full moons, running, farmers markets, vegetables, weddings, summer time, water, parents, reading, thanksgiving, gardens, being home, art, dark chocolate, being healthy, laying under the stars, packages and postcards, sleeping, tulips and peonies
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."
loves: brian!, my baby, the sun, cheerios and blueberries, full moons, running, farmers markets, vegetables, weddings, summer time, water, parents, reading, thanksgiving, gardens, being home, art, dark chocolate, peanut butter, oatmeal, being healthy, laying under the stars, packages and postcards, sleeping, tulips and peonies
Add me please!! I love reading your blog. elnicole@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI want to be added! It's fun being able to keep in touch with you! ctr19@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteAdd me too if you will. I really enjoy reading about the things that the Lord has brought into your life. Thanks girl!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd be so sad if I missed out on this. Include me!
ReplyDeletethanks for the invite. i am glad i made it to the other side. ;)
ReplyDeletelove that door pic, btw.