Thursday we spent a good portion of our day in Washington D.C.
We spent 3 hours in the Holocaust museum. I had been before, but loved being able to re-read and re-view things again. This museum deserves a blog post of it’s own! It will come soon.
We then had a tasty lunch on some benches on the mall. It was lovely! We enjoy being together so much!
All 5 of the ladies.
Appreciating our prenatal guest. Becca is stunning!
Roommates!
Sisters!
Hey Cute Lucy,
ReplyDeleteYou are al so cute and I really appreciate you all being color coordinated! Way to work it! I just love that we have become blogging friends. Your comments that you leave me make my day. You are the bomb diggity!
Love, Sommer
beautiful pictures! What a great time of year to be there.
ReplyDeleteLucy you look amazing and so pretty so skiny (i don't know if I wrote it right) what are you doing?. Congratulations anyways!
ReplyDelete