Thursday night I blew out candles over my favorite cake (gingerbread!) to celebrate my birthday earlier this month. Yay for birthdays all month long!
My birthday wishers were heartfelt and I will be thrilled if they come true!
Emily wished me a year brimming with fun, fun moments to layer over the sad moments I’ve had. Her addendum wish was that I would have my dream job as a social worker. And I think she also mentioned that I should stay in the Grandma House with her. So many hopeful wishes!
Annie wished that I would find my husband this year. (oh my! a baby and a husband in one year?! Ambitious!)
Becca wished that I will get to go full-time at work very soon. Bless her!
Mom hopes that I have had enough hard moments for a while, and that I will feel so confident in myself that the good will only shine through.
Such love!
Here’s me blowing to all of my birthday wishes! It’s going to be a good one!
I just remembered that you don't come up on my blog roll anymore. Great to catch up on your week. We have so many wonderful wishes for you too. Your sisters weekend looked so fun!
ReplyDeletePS Clark got his first taste of soda today. Gabe is so good at sharing. Clark seemed a little shocked by the kick of it.
how fun! i love all of the birthday wishes!
ReplyDeletehi Lucy!! thanks for letting me peek into your blog. you are darling... i knew i liked you the first moment i met you, and i was RIGHT! (just like your sister, i too really, really like exclamation points!!!) but i do have a question, your birthday wishes... how does this work? everyone who's at your birthday cake party declares a wish? i must know. perhaps because i need more birthday wishes...
ReplyDelete